At Norton Rose Fulbright we value the opportunity to learn together with our clients.
We offer an extensive programme of open training sessions for our clients, covering legal and regulatory issues and industry sector trends and developments.
We are also able to offer bespoke sessions tailored to your needs.
Professional and business skills
We can deliver professional development and business skills courses tailored to your specific needs. The list below gives a flavour of the courses we have designed and delivered for clients recently.
- Be an outstanding presenter
- Building your cultural competency
- Controlling unconscious bias
- Delegating, supervising and delivering feedback
- Energise your time at work
- Flexing your communication style to get results
- Learned optimism
- Managing your manager
- Persuade and influence for success
- Stimulating creativity
- Take control of difficult situations
- Write effective emails
If you are interested any of the topics above, please contact Kevin Hogarth to discuss your needs.
Our client training programme is delivered face to face and online through various webinar programmes.
Highlights of our legal programme include:
- Banking and finance webinar series - Global perspectives
- Financial services | 40 minute briefings
- Regulatory Compliance Consulting | Webinar series
- US webinar series for European businesses
- Projects Academy
- Employment Academy
- In-house legal workshop
This list represents a selection of the extensive training we offer to clients, and we regularly update our learning and development programme to reflect current hot topics. Our full programme can be found on the NRF Institute – our premium knowledge site exclusively available to clients – where you can book for sessions online.
To access the NRF Institute training hub, you need to register or login.
More information on NRF institute.