Our Istanbul office draws on the firm's established Turkey practice to counsel clients in mergers and acquisitions, private equity, privatizations, capital markets, corporate finance, project finance, regulation and investigations, risk advisory and securities.
Our Istanbul lawyers have significant experience in a variety of sectors, including banking, financial services, telecommunications, energy, real estate, consumer goods, natural resources and construction and engineering. Our Istanbul-based professionals are fluent in Turkish and English. Through a professional association with Inal Kama Attorney Partnership, we provide clients with Turkish legal advice.
- Acquisition finance and corporate lending
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets
- Consumer markets
- Corporate, M&A and securities
- Financial institutions
- Islamic finance
- Private equity and venture capital
- Public-Private Partnerships (PPP)
- Real estate
- Regulation and investigations
- Risk advisory
- Sanctions and export controls