WebinarCanada | September 21, 2021
Watch part seven of our M&A academy series, which focuses on trends and specific issues unique to digital health M&A.
- Valuation and transaction trends
- What an acquirer looks for in digital health companies
- Issue spotting: regulatory and data and privacy
- Crystal ball: the future of M&A in the industry
Moderator and speaker
- Vanessa Grant, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright, Toronto
- Jason Ding, Partner, National Life Sciences & Healthcare M&A Leader, Deloitte Canada, Edmonton
- Brad Sollis, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright, Vancouver
- Dan Pawliw, Managing Director, M&A and Partnerships, TELUS Health, Toronto
- Sara A. Levine, Counsel, Norton Rose Fulbright, Vancouver
- Imran Ahmad, Partner, Canadian Head of Technology, Co-Chair Data Protection, Privacy & Cybersecurity, Toronto | Montréal
This is a 60 minute webinar and its delivery is available in English only.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits
|Law Society of Ontario | This program contains 1 hour of Substantive content.|
|Law Society of British Columbia | This program contains 1 hour of Substantive content.|
Quebec | This program contains 1 hour of content. If you watch the webinar in its entirety, you will be able to download your certificate of attendance that may be submitted to your professional order.